Want to Buy SDstudios Hero Stormtrooper Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SWpropdad

New to the rpf. Been a collector and lurker for over a decade. After seeing no USA shipping on Shepperton Design Studios website I knew it was time to finally connect with my community of artists and collectors outside my small network. I was dead set on adding this helmet this year and am sad my usual homeland is working against me. I e-mailed them just in case. If anyone has this helmet lmk. With plaque and base of course. Display case even better. Stunt helmet with plaque and base would be cool too if I can't find hero as I had to make decision between the two anyway and had to consult my wife to better decide.

Kyle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mmm, maybe better refer to Shepperton Design Studios as SDS instead of "SD Studios". If you do a little search here on SD Studios you'll know why ;).