SDCC 2012 Downtown Hotels-Need Help Reserving

Eyes Only

Sr Member
Updated 4/9/12

So some hotels will go back on sale tomorrow 4/10/12. I have this feeling I might get screwed over if I'm not quick enough. Would anybody be interested in helping me try and reserve some Downtown hotels for SDCC this year? I'm just looking for people to help me try and book hotel rooms at exactly noon EST tomorrow 4/10/12.

Please PM if so.

thanks

Lowell

Since I have this feeling Travel Partners screwed me over on hotel reservations for this year's SDCC I'm looking to see if anybody got extra rooms at any downtown hotel that they don't need.

I logged on at 12:00 when the hotels went on sale, entered my 20 hotels to choose from and was all submitted by 12:09. Got an email last night saying that there was nothing available.

Really? 100,000 some people got in at 12:08 preventing me from getting a room? BS.

I know rooms go back on sale the 10th but I wanted something downtown and I have this feeling there won't be anything available downtown when they go back on sale.

So I'm looking for help in finding a hotel.

Last edited:
Re: SDCC 2012 Downtown Hotels

I got something 5 miles away. There are four of us sharing a room and we all entered our requests right at the opening. I got a hotel 5 miles away and two others got hotels about 3 miles away. Fortunately our last member scored the Marriott.

I think it was just completely random as to when your request got processed and not based on when the request went in.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back