SDCC 2010 Video...

Bovine13

...is long overdue. Greyback is way too busy with work and life and he regrets he can not get to it. We thank him for all his previous hard work on the 2008 and 2009 vids. Cheers to him for all the hard work! It is my fault for not getting the discs to him sooner. I have tried and tried to put something together but there is one major issue...I have no F-IN' clue about video editing. So, im putting out a call to arms...if anyone wants to take a tackle at it post here or pm me and I will get the discs to ya. They are sitting here glaring at me...mocking me.

Cheers,
B13

I'd be up for doing it.

Unless someone with more experience wants to tackle it. I don't see any issue with me getting it done in a reasonable time frame (I cleared it with the wife).

Its cool with me. I can send you all the stuff from Hayden/HDogg and I will call Julie to see what all she has, unless you already have her stuff. Pm me your addy.

Cheers man!

Its cool with me. I can send you all the stuff from Hayden/HDogg and I will call Julie to see what all she has, unless you already have her stuff. Pm me your addy.

Cheers man!

Scott,

thank the Pred gods for the Hunt Transmissions section :p :unsure:

I'm pretty sure I sent copies of what I had to folks that suited up, so you, Hdogg, Pdisc, and MasterAnubis will have discs.

:) y'all got me amped up all over again :)

*EDIT* gotta find Ceasar's vids of the Winston panel (goes on hunt for the thread with the links)

**EDIT** FOUND IT!

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...&hl=winston

---
Ei'luj

I've got the video,
My only real delay is that I have to use my wifes computer for the HD stuff (64 bit too) so that I can get the highest res out the pics.

cool. so it won't be long till it's posted then?
I'd like to think not. I want to get it done before Summer II starts. I've got an intro done kindof fancy in Flash and It's a matter of getting it to render right.

I could probably make a teaser too. That should stave off you mangy beasts. :D

A teaser is always good to keep the angry masses away. :)
Doesnt need to be long either, more then one minute less the three preferably. The hard part is choosing what to show in the teaser... :D
Good luck!

A teaser is always good to keep the angry masses away. :)
Doesnt need to be long either, more then one minute less the three preferably. The hard part is choosing what to show in the teaser... :D
Good luck! :)
The real bummer is that Greyback used to take most of the video. So most of what I have to work with is pictures. It'll end up being more of a slide show.

Oh ya, there's video. But there are a ton of awsome pictures I'm hoping to do justice to.

I can't find a better sound track either... so it'll be the Iron Man tune again.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back