Sculpy question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DARTH SABER

Master Member
So, recently I've been using a different technique for cooking Sculpy. Boiling it in a bowl of water in the microwave. The technique seems to work great so far. No scorching or splitting.

Now I have a different project which required me to use aluminum foil armature inside the Sculpy. Does anyone know if the foil inside the Sculpy will cause microwave problems while boiling?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I boil it on the stove or if it's small stuff i just use my electric kettle to heat it to boiling and pour over the item and put a lid on it. It might take a while but it's easier for one or two tiny parts.