Sculpting

SterlingMedal

Hey guys, I'm interested in trying my hand at sculpting and I was just wondering where you all get your sculpting clay.
In case you're wondering what I'm gonna use it for I was gonna try to sculpt an Army of Two style mask, but with my own twist.

Any links or search suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm interested in trying my hand at sculpting and I was just wondering where you all get your sculpting clay.
Any links or search suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Since your ? asked for suggestions for "sculpting supplies" that link he gave you would be a good place to reference as well as thins place, just down the road from that one...

Ball consulting

Note there home page looks lame and doesn't look like what your looking for but try giving them a call, "480-967-7727" they can answer your ?'s or point you in another direction tell them "Thomas Boyer" referred you I don't get anything at all for you telling them that but since they know Me well they will know what your calling for so you dont have to explain yourself.

Hope that helps.

Thomas.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back