Sculpting Predator Bust. June 4.20016 (Name Added!!! =__=)

Love the macro shots. Look like something out of a biology text book. Textures look great, can't wait to see more. GREAT JOB !

Love the macro shots. Look like something out of a biology text book. Textures look great, can't wait to see more. GREAT JOB !
thank you, Spgfx(y)
about textures - yes, for this experiment was i inspired by some sea creatures. Sponge Bob, for example:lol:

Are you ready to rock??!!
ok. here is the result = total weight - over 6kg(13+Lbs), total time spent (clean time for sculpting) - 118hs. Next steps - making a color scheme and molding.
Also - there is no filters or editing on this pictures, live photos!
As always, comments will be appreciated. Enjoy.
P1010970.JPG
P1010971.JPG
P1010972.JPG
P1010973.JPG
P1010974.JPG
P1010985.JPG
P1010986.JPG
P1010987.JPG
P1010988.JPG
P1010989.JPG

Are you going to make a body for him?!?!?!? And what color are his eyes going to be???? This looks amazing and I can't wait to see more!!
i am not shure about full body for this guy, but i will complete the bust. about color scheme for him - we are working on it now with my artist. when we will have few good and possible scetches - i will show it)
Thnx for visit! (y)

Are you going to make a body for him?!?!?!? And what color are his eyes going to be???? This looks amazing and I can't wait to see more!!
Eyes - it is the main problem of this project. i cant find it in my country, so i will make it by myself. and about color i will decide after finishing main color scheme. :)

Wow that's some solid texturing work going on here!
Somehow the round scales on the face still look like they were glued on to me, somehow... perhaps if would help if you blended their edge a bit more with the surroundings? :)

Can't wait to see this cast! Look up some taxidermy supply shops, they have amazing eyes :)

Btw which country are you from?

Greetings
Kheira

Wow that's some solid texturing work going on here!
Somehow the round scales on the face still look like they were glued on to me, somehow... perhaps if would help if you blended their edge a bit more with the surroundings? :)

Can't wait to see this cast! Look up some taxidermy supply shops, they have amazing eyes :)

Btw which country are you from?

Greetings
Kheira
Thnx :) idon't even think about so many positive answers and comments. (y)
You are absolutely right - i will work on some details before casting a model. also i will remove all the teeth and mandible.
i am from Ukraine.

Hey Jmen

Hmm ok I don't know any shops in Ukraine ^^ if you were in Germany perhaps I could've helped.

Yeah that's a good place to cut the mandibles :)

As far as my words "glued on" go, I was talking about the big fat round scales on the cheeks x) that their borders could be worked into the skin a little better. I'm sure you'll do one hell of a good job! You already did :D I hope molding goes well also. Keep this beast going!

Greetings
Kheira

Hey Jmen
I was talking about the big fat round scales on the cheeks x) that their borders could be worked into the skin a little better.

Greetings
Kheira
This spots is some kind of mole on skin. i don't know why, but it looks not very well in clay. But - it looks pretty good on my sketches with color. there are a lot of details i need to think) :eek:
anyway - thank you for supporting and advices, it helps. (y)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back