Sculpting P1 W.I.P.

DmitriyM

Hi Everyone! As I also promised, I have started to mold a following predator. It's again original P1, but now it will be in a mask and in other pose. I will try to make its more detailed. I will gradually post W.I.P.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I love me some good sculpts and this looks like it may be a thread I will have to follow.

Looking good new comer. Please do keep the updates coming.

Come on Man! Your killing me! :D

I can't stop taking in these progress pic's. It's so simple looking but actually takes a ton of talent to make something out of tin foil and clay. :)

That is a really tight looking head you made. Wouldn't happen to have any progress shots of it would you? :)

Yes, it was uneasy to make a head, but it is possible. Very long couldn't achieve symmetry. After I have made it, the surface should be ground an emery paper.
I has finished a torso only yesterday, now on turns of a hands and a foots. Photos will be next week.

I see you are a builder as oppose to a carver I'm the same way you can never give me a block of clay and expect perfection never going to happen :) I love you were able to blend the pieces into one that is awesome. Love to see more pics as well (y)

Has finished a torso and shoulders with the armor. On turns of a forearm, a foot and a backpack. I'll try to place a photo tonight.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back