Sculpting BvS cowl, and armored helmet

Thanks! I'm not sure yet. I want to cast at least 1 or 2 before even thinking about numbers. Stay tuned.

Batfleck03.JPGBatfleck02.JPG

damn nice work, hard to tell whats nicer this or reevez.. his is awesome. please tell me your going to do this is foam latex so you can turn your head..

damn nice work, hard to tell whats nicer this or reevez.. his is awesome. please tell me your going to do this is foam latex so you can turn your head..

I don't own any of his stuff, but I've seen a lot of pictures and everything he does is fantastic. It's a hell of a compliment to even be compared to him, so thanks.

I'm not sure about foam latex. I may try it eventually, but I'm going to start with urethane rubber.

any updates on the progress?

I'm waiting on my massive order from smooth-on to show up (I'm talking over $60 just for shipping). It's taking longer to get than I wanted, but it's supposed to arrive 8/19, so not too bad.

In the mean time, I'm adding a little more thickness in a couple of areas of the helmet and adding the scratches. The patience will be worth it, I promise!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'm doing some more work on the helmet before molding it. I wasn't happy with the overall size or the back, so I'm going to make a few changes before calling it done... However, I just finished sealing the main cowl. Now I'm patiently waiting on my materials to arrive... or impatiently.

Batfleck05.JPG

Thanks guys. I'm doing some more work on the helmet before molding it. I wasn't happy with the overall size or the back, so I'm going to make a few changes before calling it done... However, I just finished sealing the main cowl. Now I'm patiently waiting on my materials to arrive... or impatiently.

View attachment 517046

Amazing work so far, the attention to detail is fantastic! The BvS cowl may be my favorite Batman cowl yet (not a fan of the super long ears outside of The Animated Series).

Have you by chance made the latex version? And do have any plans on selling it? I relly, really want this, I love the sculpture its exactly like the movie.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back