Sculpting and molding a bio - Start to finish

awesome tut, good to see that the **** blobby shape i always start with has the potential to go somewhere if i stick at it.
will you do a step by step right through to finished mask, including molding and casting? coz that would be very useful

Looking good Paul,Looking good! thanks for the tut.finally some one was nice enough to make one
I'm anxiously awaiting the molding process tut. I have been thinking about making my own bio but the molding process intimidates me a bit.
keep the pics coming!

I love tutorials...they help everyone learn and in turn others will have more confidence in themselves. THANK YOU PAUL!

Can't wait to see this one when its done. Sure hope you do the molding process...I've only seen one other one done.

GREAT JOB PAUL!

...I do it a little simpler than the way Uratz does his, which I think is the only other one that's been shown on here.

:) I hate molding Bios the way I do. But for me its the only way to yield a thick enough mold with the Keys.
The silicone I'm using is super drippy and no way to thicken it without messing up the elasticity qualities.

Please Post up more molding pics. I need a better way to mold things... using less silicone but able to pull more from the mold.

Looks much easier than what I do with my Monster Molds (sounds like a new series on Discovery Channel).
Its amazing such a small mold can yield such good results. Great Job Paul!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back