Sculpting a mask

dude ur crazy with this **** lol i still want a bloodclaw......just savin up..... dose anyone in the lair have one io wanna see some pics of one on a suit....... keep it up man lovb seein ur brain pop out this stuff

strong work bro. i know it's still a WIP, but i like the jaw line in the pic he faces to the left. (first pic) the second pic. the jaw line looks too rounded to me. but that might be my preference, i'll have to look at more ref pics. cheers!

Just some quick feedback Bryan...and take it with a grain of salt if you don't agree. I think the crown spikes should be angled towards the back a bit more like this:

666_01.jpg.png

The eyes and the brow look great. Nice stuff...keep going :D

Well here's the sculpt now, actually made the changes on the 7th. Just hadnt taken any pics until tonight.
So I've cleaned up the sculpt a little, shortened the mandibles and mainly figured out what I want with it
Think it's ready for all the detail work which I should hopefully get around to v soon
IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

Woke up this morning to some terrible news... wife told me there was an accident. My predator sculpture fell off the table and most of it is busted up, the support stand it was on snapped and he fell. I'm so pissed off, all that hard work. Damn I'm gonna be busy fixing it all up and off to buy new stand that works better later.

I'm sorry to hear that man, I'm only on my first sculpt at the moment, but I'd be pretty pissed off if I broke mine at this stage, hope it fixes up ok for you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back