Sculpt and Helmet mold questions and info.

Kite

Hello people.

I'm having some trouble finding the right mats for making Sclupts/helmetmolds etc..
I cant find the right clay (chavant NSP) i read on the forums it was the best clay to use. Also the mats for making the molds, is it just natural silicone ? I live in Denmark so if anyone here is from here and knows of a place to buy the clay and other mats it would be great!

Iv also seen some videos on youtube about fluid plastic "smooth-cast" i cant find that either. I'm at a loss here. Id really like to try and make a helmet for some budget super sentai series.

I hope people here can help me out.

Thanks

Oh and my english could be better so im sorry if anything of the above sounds a bit off.

Great thanks a lot mate! i really had no idea where i was going to get that clay at. I'm gonna give the other site a mail asking them about shipping to Denmark.

Do you make Replicas or your own helmets ? Iv got some ideas for some of my own designs that im hoping to make. Wicked ones too!

Gotta run tho. Thanks again for help mate.

Kite

Got any pics of your work ? Not sure if im interrested since i want to make my own but id really like to see your work.

I can understand wanting to make your own. That sense of accomplishment and excitement! But yes, I can send pics of my work. I'm at work at the moment, so when I get home I will send some. :)

I can understand wanting to make your own. That sense of accomplishment and excitement! But yes, I can send pics of my work. I'm at work at the moment, so when I get home I will send some. :) if you check out my thread under general modelling>Power rangers and more you can see some of my mini green ranger helmets

Hey mate. Iv been out most of the weekend but ill Pm you my Mail if you could send the pictures. Just seen that thread with your mini sculpts pretty awesome and good detail on em too! Keep it up : p

Cya.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back