Scuba Bio paint up...

armandb1

Hey guys,

Just finished painting up my Scuba Bio. I wanted to go with a silver/blue/green, semi metallic look to go with the water theme:

365864651.jpg

365864650.jpg

365864652.jpg

-Armand

365864651.jpg

365864650.jpg

365864652.jpg

Woah k I usually do say this but that just looks like the most bad ass thing on the face of the planet killer paint job man that is awesome. I wish he was still selling these....or is that just Bones? (bone hunter)

Woah k I usually do say this but that just looks like the most bad ass thing on the face of the planet killer paint job man that is awesome. I wish he was still selling these....or is that just Bones? (bone hunter)

Hey Garo The mold is still good for 10 to 15 more castings.

Armand it looks pretty good. Did u paint the lenses blue as well?

Hey Armand I just finished painting. I'll load some pics later. Should I just put it here and we name this thread "Scuba Paint-up Gallery" ?

Hey Armand I just finished painting. I'll load some pics later. Should I just put it here and we name this thread "Scuba Paint-up Gallery" ?

Hey Mike, I agree with roninpred, please start a new thread :lol:

These are rough pics of mine and I will take better pics later today along with angle shots...

All the best,

-Armand

:lol: Absolutely snazzy! Digging the subtle green!
You too, Uratz! Spendid bio, you'll be hearing from me!
Just gotta finish the wife's Pred suit before she'll let me
get any more pieces. Nothing like a Lady Pred scorned!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back