Screencap Request -ROTJ

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here ya go.

drum-helmet.jpg

Gman666

Montagar posted a great image. Here are the ones I have.
RETURN_OF_THE_JEDI-1.jpg

RETURN_OF_THE_JEDI-0.jpg

I know they are not as good as the one supplied by Montagar but I hope they help.

Greg

Montagar, I sent you a PM asking about how you get your close up screen caps.

Stormtrooper

I think someone pointed out before that there was an ESB stormie bucket in the Ewok's drum-kit, but very cool to see these pics nonetheless :)

Interesting to note that this Stormtrooper helmet is presumably the only trooper helmet to feature in all 3 OT Star Wars movies.
Think about it - created by AA for ANH, reconditioned by Bermans & Nathans for ESB and then heavily-weathered and sneaked into the closing minutes of ROTJ ;)

Cheers,
John

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.