Screencap needed Stargate SG1

p0sitr0nic

I need a pic of the menu screen from season 1 SG1 DVD... it shows the gate, and the names of the episodes, if at all possible, in GIF or Bitmap format...

These grabs are from season 1 disk 1. The 1st pic is the 1st menu. When you press enter it does the toilet bowl flush effect then it takes you to the 2nd menu in pic two.
gate1.JPG

gate2.JPG

Oh I forgot. I tried to use BMP but this board does not allow it. I guess the file siz is to big. Then I converted the bmp to a gif and there's alot of quality loss. That's why these are in jpeg format. If you need bmp I can email them to you.

They screwed it up too... drew the inner ring way too thick, and the chevrons too big. :confused

Supposed to look like this

gate-kawoosh-COTG.jpg

- k

Yes, those are perfect....

Whats funny is, thats the same CG gate they use on all the box art, with the symbol of RA instead of the o< symbol.

By all means, please email me the BMP of the non active gate, (1st pic) to P0sitr0nic@aol.com

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back