Interest Screen used Superman Crystal run - Run's closed

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Edit - 6/15 Run's closed. Surprised we didn't sell out, but still, this is gonna be awesome :)

Edit - Added a cutoff date for payments.

This thread is separate from the other crystal thread, because it involves a much more limited run, and a much more special piece.

Simpson77 has very, very, VERY generously donated a casting off a SCREEN USED prop piece from the original Reeve movies that he owns. It was purchased from the Prop Store, so the lineage is without question. It's a background crystal used in the console display, and it is an amazingly beautiful piece. He wanted it replicated in crystal for his display, and we decided to do a small run to help out the fellow Superman fans on the RPF.

QVR1Ynj.jpg

These are not being advertised anywhere else, only here.

Currently we are limited these to a 15 piece run to the "public", with no plans of offering this design again.

1: bluecoyote
2: Luuke
3: Spyhunter2k
4: Stieller
5: Stormshadow
6: bullitt
7: Kryptoknight
8: bullbear101
9: shortwookie
10: bsj1701
11: Martin-El
12: Duaneo
13:
14:
15:

Cost will be 68$ and shipping.

Post up if you are interested, because once these are gone, they are gone! This is a once in a lifetime chance, so grab em while you can. Only payment due now is the crystal payment, and shipping will be figured out when they get here and are ready to be mailed. They are available in colors if you like, so if you want one in green for some reason, it can happen.

You can send paypal to rpfer@cox.net , or let me know if you'd rather do google wallet.

Limit of 1 crystal per person, we aren't trying to start a sellers market on these. We want em in fan's hands, and not on ebay :)

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
Re: Superman Crystal run, based off A SCREEN USED PROP PIECE! Limited run!

So in for 1

Last edited:

Updated the list :)

Chris

hydin you forgot me :( I paid a few hours back..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Gotcha set :)

Forgot I had you updated in the other crystal thread, thought I had done it here as well. Sorry bout that.

Chris

Interested, How much for shipping to the UK fella?

I'd like one as well, but was wondering if you ship internationally.

Would postage to the UK be too much ?

I do ship internationally :)

Superman fans know no bounds, so neither do it.

Estimate on postage (picking a medium flat rate box) is about 60$ though. I ~MIGHT~ be able to fit the crystal into a smaller flat rate box which would mean cheaper postage but at the risk of damaging the crystal en route.

If I can find a box around here to use though, that's not flat rate, I can try that and see what the postage would look like.

Unfortunately, being over the pond, it's going to cost a bit to ship to you guys. I am sorry about that :(

Still, if you are game for it, I'll send it.

Chris

Oh, I'm game. I'd like to combine shipping with some crystals from your other run, if possible. You want me to Paypal you the total or would you like to keep the payments for the 2 runs seperate?

Can you ship to Mars?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back