Screen Used P1 Bio Pic Request!!

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Does anyone have a picture of the tri-laser/laser shroud from the screen used P1 Bio helmet? I have only been able to find 5 or 6 photos and they are all blurry, out of focus or just not close enough. This is the only clear picture I can find:

P1_stevepatino.jpg.png

Predator%20movie.jpg.png

Any picture would be a huge help at this point. I am trying to make my laser shroud as sreen-accurate as possible, and would like a couple more pics that are clearer and close up if possible.

I don't even know if these pics exist for public eyes...if anyone can point me in the right direction, or let me know if these pics even exist or not, that would be awesome - thank you in advance!

These are all the pics I could find. Notice how the laser sticks farther out of the Bio in some pics and in others its more recessed? Thats because the laser was built into the half mask - not the Bio itself. Thanks to Mr Fett for that little gold nugget of information btw :D
P1_2010.jpg.png

This last pic is the last known photo of a screen used Bio from P1:
1.THELASTKNOWNBIO_SWS_original.jpg.png

So in all actuality, the most screen accurate P1 bio would not even have a tri-laser pod on it. Only the housing wall and a hollow spot where the lasers would slide though.

Exactly. And I can't find a pic with or without the tri-laser in the Bio. Oh woe is me...I was really hoping I'd see someone post a picture that has the Bio in close up detail, but I guess not...

that's cool,....i never noticed the tri-laser went thru the half mask,.....not joined to the bio,....
this makes it more possible to run a line thru the body to put the switch on the gauntlet,......

i need to try this,......
time to get sculpting,........

Thanks to Keith for the pics we have another one to add to the mix:

P1_Screencap.jpg.png

I just wish there was ONE clear picture from this angle that wasn't at all blurry. Hey I can dream can't I?!

Thanks to Keith for the pics we have another one to add to the mix:

P1_Screencap.jpg.png

I just wish there was ONE clear picture from this angle that wasn't at all blurry. Hey I can dream can't I?!

I have a few more pics that show the tri-laser piece from the front a little more clearer than my previous pic. I'll also try scanning in 600 dpi instead of 300 and see if that helps too. Just give me a little time. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back