Screen Used Obi-won saber

UKscout

meet up with a friend and local prop collector last night for his birthday and following my discussion with him at his birthday meal, he told me of his recent props that he's bought and that he is selling his screen used obi-won fighting light saber from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, 1999

I asked if I could see it and take some pictures but it's now in a London Auction soon to be sold off:cry totaly gutted and told him off for not telling me sooner about it.

really gutted he did not tell me sooner that he had this in his collection as I've would of loved to held a screen used prop from one of the Star Wars films
erez

here's the link
Lot Details

he's also showing his prop collection soon at local museum which I'll get some more info on in the new year

I was just looking at this in the upcoming prop auctions only a few days ago. Certainly out of my price range, but a very cool item for display

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back