Screen Used "House" Big Ben

R

reddwarf81

Here's my Big Ben head and helmet used at the end when Ben takes a grenade in the ribs and blows up.
bencase2.jpg

benbody2.jpg

100_1019.jpg

That is pretty damn cool. That is one of the creepiest yet fun movies to watch. It's like a very good Twilight Zone episode.

Great to see that Ben's head still exists!

Very cool piece, I knew the artist that created it, he told me that very little from the movie still exists before he passed away, so you have a one-of-a-kind-piece that is one of my Favorite Movie characters! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing with us!!

I grew up loving this movie as it scared and thrilled me for years. Also one of my favorite on-screen bad guys. I actually want to say Ben sparked my unhealthy zombie obsession.

very cool piece, i knew the artist that created it, he told me that very little from the movie still exists before he passed away, so you have a one-of-a-kind-piece that is one of my favorite movie characters! :thumbsup

thanks for sharing with us!!

James Cummins is dead???

I actually have a couple of pieces from the film.
Ben of course, the Sandy Witch head and the War Demon head.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up loving this movie as it scared and thrilled me for years. Also one of my favorite on-screen bad guys. I actually want to say Ben sparked my unhealthy zombie obsession.

I agree with that. Ben is my all time favorite zombie.
Here's a recreation I did on my site.
fben8sm.jpg

witchp3.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back