Screen used bios on prop store!

apeers

yes thats right the prop store are auctioning off the screen used bios!
it seems all the predators at the end of AVP were supposed to be holding bios but never happened

bio!

This is an Elder Predator helmet from the 2004 mash-up AVP: Alien vs. Predator. At the end of the film, a Predator spaceship arrives to retrieve the wounded Scar. A group of Elder Predators materialize below their giant ship, and the main Elder Predator is holding a distinctive Elder-style helmet, similar to this one. Originally, all of the other Elder Predators were intended to also be holding helmets. This is one of the helmets created for use by another Elder character, but not ultimately used. This highly decorated Elder helmet mask is made of fiberglass and painted gold and silver with brown hieroglyphs around the face. The traditional laser sight unit is cast into the helmet, and the piece is finished with a two-tone gold and silver paint job, with Predator style characters hand painted in red. The helmet also features beads tied onto the helmet with leather bands. Inside the mask, the name “Ubor” is written. The helmet measures 18” x 12” x 8” (46 x 30 x 20cm) and is in good condition.

Close to $3000 for that... no sir bad paint work. Ugly bio... Caseys elder looks 10x better then that screen used one. Also the paint work he put on it is 10x better to. They should of used his in the movie...

Funny how they're selling an unused Ancient bio, but showed pics from the movie of the Elder bio. You'd think even a novice would spot that they're different bios. First really good pics we've had of an Ancient bio though, it's cool for that! I think $3k is way over the top though, given that the screen used P2 stunt went for around $2k, if I remember rightly.

Kind of a neat bio. I like it as it is, with the two tone paint and the beads.

Funny how they're selling an unused Ancient bio, but showed pics from the movie of the Elder bio. You'd think even a novice would spot that they're different bios. First really good pics we've had of an Ancient bio though, it's cool for that! I think $3k is way over the top though, given that the screen used P2 stunt went for around $2k, if I remember rightly.

They are also selling an Elder type bio that IS screen-used....

http://www.propstore.com/product-Temple-Gu...-Bio-Helmet.htm

Man, we all have seen way better bios thanks to Casey. And you guys get yours for a much better price than that monstrosity. It would have been totally bad ass if all the Preds at the end were wearing bios too though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back