Screen Used Baroness Stunt Suit from GI Joe.

Star Wars Chick

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just had opportunity to get another of the Screen Used Baroness costumes from GIJoe. Took a very impromptu picture at lunch (my scrubs are hidden through clever posing and cropping LOL). Working on the correct clear lenses for the Oakley Nanowire 3.0, will be getting the airsoft version of the MP7A1, and I have a great wig that I just need to get cut and styled to match Sienna's in the film. I LOVE this jacket, I feel like the ultimate bad ass in it! Very Matrixy which I LOVE!

It is leather. While GI Joe was a pretty pitiful movie, the design and the costumes were epic and very well made.

You wear it very well, Kristen! Glad another screenused costume found a good home!
Hooray for the Andrews archive! :)

I think it's the first time I see someone actually wearing a screen used costume, and not merely putting on display. Looks great!

I think it's the first time I see someone actually wearing a screen used costume, and not merely putting on display. Looks great!

I think the only SU costume we own that we haven't worn was our 300 spartan... and even that... yeah... I tried it on... trust me. You don't want to see pics! :lol:lol:lol

But I looked fantastic in the Spartan ;) :lol :lol

Yeah, we try and enjoy our screen used stuff to the fullest! It might horrify some but for us, a costume doesn't get any more accurate than screen used and when you put it on, it just feels right. One thing I will say, I am getting a new pair of pants made to wear with both of the Baroness costumes I own because I am concerned about ruining the boots that are built into the pants. The leather is VERY soft and one of the stunt suits I've seen (that I don't own) the leather was all scuffed off of them and I don't want to ruin the ones as I have as they are in perfect condition.

It might horrify some but for us, a costume doesn't get any more accurate than screen used and when you put it on, it just feels right.

It's totally cool to wear the Original stuff you guys get. Especially when it fits you so well. It's not like GI Joe or Starship Troopers are going to go down in history as film classics.

Now get your hands on an original Fett costume and we'll see where you guys drawn the line. That would be a test wouldn't it?

Sure you'd put it on, but would you wear it out?

Last edited:
Wrong, wrong, WRONG! If I had an original Fett, I would have to wear it, but JUST once and never to Comic Con (too crowded). Whew... that literally gave me chills just thinking about it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back