Screen Used Asgardian Berserker Staff from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tom

Here's an original piece of the Berserker Staff used in multiple episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Constructed of cast polyfoam with a hard, rubber outer shell, this Asgardian weapon was broken into three pieces and hidden around the globe. This is the front section of the staff which is engraved with Asgardian writing and designs. The last picture is from The Avengers. Notice how much the staff looks like Loki's Chitauri scepter.

IMG_9588.jpgIMG_9589.jpgIMG_9590.jpgIMG_9591.jpgIMG_9592.jpgIMG_9593.jpgIMG_9595.jpgIMG_9596.jpgJ_Berserker-staff-grab0.jpgJ_Berserker-staff-grab1.jpgJ_Berserker-staff-grab2.jpgJ_Berserker-staff-grab3.jpgLoki_scepter.jpg

Very nice piece of Marvel prop history.
Thank you for sharing the photos.

Where did you buy this piece?

Thanks--I'm glad you like it! Part of my enjoyment is being able to share. =) I bought it from a private collector who has a crew connection. I'm currently trying to get another awesome AoS piece from him but he doesn't seem ready to let it go yet. But he often sells props to help fund other prop acquisitions (don't we all, lol), so I'm always hopeful.

Thanks--I'm glad you like it! Part of my enjoyment is being able to share. =) I bought it from a private collector who has a crew connection. I'm currently trying to get another awesome AoS piece from him but he doesn't seem ready to let it go yet. But he often sells props to help fund other prop acquisitions (don't we all, lol), so I'm always hopeful.
Sounds great, I would love an AoS original prop.
Looking forward to seeing your other SHIELD props.
Thanks again for sharing.

Sounds great, I would love an AoS original prop.
Looking forward to seeing your other SHIELD props.
Thanks again for sharing.

Same for me as well, I keep trying to look for these prop auctions when they come up but i always miss when the good stuff comes up, or they tend to be a bit out of my price range.

Yeah owning any of the AoS props would be a dream, I dont think Ive seen them come up for auction, although maybe im just missing them when they did come up. I noticed that props that get an extended screen look or ID cards, etc can go for a lot more.

A season 1 Night Night gun would be my dream Agents of SHIELD prop, it was an original design and I loved the different tones of blue they used to paint it.

Thank you! It was fun to design. As well as the rifle. Fun Fact - The grip is not super-ergonomic, its actually a bit narrow at the top and kinda uncomfortable. I learned a lot from that one, LOL

There’s a really high res one out there if you Google. It was from a book I believe, but I don‘t know which. That was the only render we ever did of it. When we did the “tactical” repaint in Season 3 (or 4?) it was just a paint-over of the image.

Last edited:
LMAO--that's exactly what he has that I'm trying to get-- a hero ICER gun!
that was just sold at the Propstore Auction... one ICER pistol and 1 ICER Rifle... $1400... the ICER pistol is actualy based on a Airsoft gun-pistol that you can buy at Monterey Park, CA airsoft store.. (I think that's where they bought the pistols for the show)....

that was just sold at the Propstore Auction... one ICER pistol and 1 ICER Rifle... $1400... the ICER pistol is actualy based on a Airsoft gun-pistol that you can buy at Monterey Park, CA airsoft store.. (I think that's where they bought the pistols for the show)....

Yeah, I bought some stuff in the PropStore auction. However, I was talking about items (like the ICER) that he got years ago from a guy who got it from the prop master. I already have some of the stuff that sold in the auction.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back