Screen Used Asgardian Berserker Staff from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Prop Store

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's an original piece of the Berserker Staff used in multiple episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Constructed of cast polyfoam with a hard, rubber outer shell, this Asgardian weapon was broken into three pieces and hidden around the globe. This is the front section of the staff which is engraved with Asgardian writing and designs. The last picture is from The Avengers. Notice how much the staff looks like Loki's Chitauri scepter.

IMG_9588.jpg IMG_9589.jpg IMG_9590.jpg IMG_9591.jpg IMG_9592.jpg IMG_9593.jpg IMG_9595.jpg IMG_9596.jpg J_Berserker-staff-grab0.jpg J_Berserker-staff-grab1.jpg J_Berserker-staff-grab2.jpg J_Berserker-staff-grab3.jpg Loki_scepter.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SickleClaw

Oh wow that is pretty cool! Yeah I remember that one from the first season, it was a pretty memorable weapon lol.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice piece of Marvel prop history.
Thank you for sharing the photos.

Where did you buy this piece?
Thanks--I'm glad you like it! Part of my enjoyment is being able to share. =) I bought it from a private collector who has a crew connection. I'm currently trying to get another awesome AoS piece from him but he doesn't seem ready to let it go yet. But he often sells props to help fund other prop acquisitions (don't we all, lol), so I'm always hopeful.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks--I'm glad you like it! Part of my enjoyment is being able to share. =) I bought it from a private collector who has a crew connection. I'm currently trying to get another awesome AoS piece from him but he doesn't seem ready to let it go yet. But he often sells props to help fund other prop acquisitions (don't we all, lol), so I'm always hopeful.
Sounds great, I would love an AoS original prop.
Looking forward to seeing your other SHIELD props.
Thanks again for sharing.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SickleClaw

Sounds great, I would love an AoS original prop.
Looking forward to seeing your other SHIELD props.
Thanks again for sharing.
Same for me as well, I keep trying to look for these prop auctions when they come up but i always miss when the good stuff comes up, or they tend to be a bit out of my price range.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A season 1 Night Night gun would be my dream Agents of SHIELD prop, it was an original design and I loved the different tones of blue they used to paint it.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A season 1 Night Night gun would be my dream Agents of SHIELD prop, it was an original design and I loved the different tones of blue they used to paint it.
LMAO--that's exactly what he has that I'm trying to get-- a hero ICER gun!

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
LMAO--that's exactly what he has that I'm trying to get-- a hero ICER gun!
I wish you luck, it's a great prop.
I wasn't as keen on the Airsoft guns they used from Season 2 onwards, the Season 1 Night Night gun was cool.

SickleClaw

Yeah owning any of the AoS props would be a dream, I dont think Ive seen them come up for auction, although maybe im just missing them when they did come up. I noticed that props that get an extended screen look or ID cards, etc can go for a lot more.

Prop Store