Screen Used and Original Movie Props

Yes, and that whole thread I kept telling people whose feet they were and people were calling them fakes, but I've seen enough pics of the real ones to know the shape and detail was dead perfect and now with these new pics you can even see inside the one says "Grey B." for Greyback, as he was called by the Winston crew on set.

I figured if any Lair member picked these up, it would be Predian, and looking at those pics, I see I was correct. He's got the biggest collection of screen-used Predator items I have ever heard of. It's just unfortunate he lives in the UK so I can't come look at his collection!

Yes, and that whole thread I kept telling people whose feet they were and people were calling them fakes, but I've seen enough pics of the real ones to know the shape and detail was dead perfect and now with these new pics you can even see inside the one says "Grey B." for Greyback, as he was called by the Winston crew on set.

I figured if any Lair member picked these up, it would be Predian, and looking at those pics, I see I was correct. He's got the biggest collection of screen-used Predator items I have ever heard of. It's just unfortunate he lives in the UK so I can't come look at his collection!
I agree I think Predian is the official caretaker for Predator screen used props

I'm based in the UK :p Predian am on my way to you bud......

Never seen these pics of p1 and p2 before:

I have seen a head shot of the p1 pic but not the whole body...

pred20019new.jpg
imgnewt.jpg

Speaking of Screen Used and Original Movie Props thread I just found this auction for a screen used Dreadlock from Predator it looks pretty authentic to me, but not quite sure. it looks worn yet to new for it to be screenused. You guys judge. Here is the auction
11182460_1_x.jpg
11182460_2_x.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back