Screen Used and Original Movie Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member

Yes, and that whole thread I kept telling people whose feet they were and people were calling them fakes, but I've seen enough pics of the real ones to know the shape and detail was dead perfect and now with these new pics you can even see inside the one says "Grey B." for Greyback, as he was called by the Winston crew on set.

I figured if any Lair member picked these up, it would be Predian, and looking at those pics, I see I was correct. He's got the biggest collection of screen-used Predator items I have ever heard of. It's just unfortunate he lives in the UK so I can't come look at his collection!

Double H

Sr Member
Yes, and that whole thread I kept telling people whose feet they were and people were calling them fakes, but I've seen enough pics of the real ones to know the shape and detail was dead perfect and now with these new pics you can even see inside the one says "Grey B." for Greyback, as he was called by the Winston crew on set.

I figured if any Lair member picked these up, it would be Predian, and looking at those pics, I see I was correct. He's got the biggest collection of screen-used Predator items I have ever heard of. It's just unfortunate he lives in the UK so I can't come look at his collection!
I agree I think Predian is the official caretaker for Predator screen used props

I'm based in the UK :p Predian am on my way to you bud......

MProjects

Sr Member
Never seen these pics of p1 and p2 before:

I have seen a head shot of the p1 pic but not the whole body...

pred20019new.jpg
imgnewt.jpg

Guan Thwei

Speaking of Screen Used and Original Movie Props thread I just found this auction for a screen used Dreadlock from Predator it looks pretty authentic to me, but not quite sure. it looks worn yet to new for it to be screenused. You guys judge. Here is the auction
11182460_1_x.jpg
11182460_2_x.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.