Screen Accurate Toy Story Toy Modifications

Matthew Gresham

Hi, all the people I knew of who once did this don't anymore, but does anyone offer services of modifying Toy Story toys to better match what's seen on screen?

I don't personally know of anyone. But perhaps if you were more specific about what you wanted you might get some help. Which toys are you starting with and what modifications do you want?

I bought this Woody to start with. Want a different head with the correct "toy mode" expression (not the soft and huggable head), accurate hands with open fingers, new hat with actual cording instead of the standard sculpted cord. Signature collection Woody is the only hat I know of with that feature but can't afford that woody and can't seem to find just the hat listed on eBay. Also would like the accessories like the badge, belt buckle, and boots modded or replaced to more closely match the film

Have you looked on thingiverse to see if anyone has any 3d models of what you are looking for. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find some of the accessories on there. Then you could either 3d print them or ask someone to 3d print them for you. I dont know enough about what is accurate or not but I know there are lots of toy story models there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back