Interest Screen Accurate THOR's hammer with metal parts (Mjolnir)

elilay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PHOTO UPDATE:

RUN OPEN:

LIST:

FINISH:
1. the Pawn
2. MANDINGALOW
3.Dakota
4.Ghost1

KITS:

1. Jacob286482
2. ....

UPDATE:
So RAW KIT With all needed parts and materials:
-Metal parts of details:
(round runes, metal rings for handle, pommel)
-Leather patterns for each segment. (I thought to laser cut leather, but leather cut this way has pretty bad smell for long time, so we will use punching machine to cut leather) It will be much nicer simply because of not burnt edges
-Plastic segments for handle which needs to be cover by leather
-Main resin cast hammer part ( I want to use rotocasting and then fill inside with foam)

RAW KIT: 250 USD

FINISH VERSION:

Made exactly like one from main post.
-Every metal parts sanded and polished.
-Main hammer part will be painted and weatherd to look like one in the movie with this cool marble like silver surface.
-Handle made with leather and metal parts

FINISH: 450 USD

Shipping worldwide probably around 15-20 usd

PAYMANT:

Paypal adress:
pewpewcrafts@gmail.com

Hi, sometime ago we've made Mjolnir from Thor: The Dark World/ Thor:Ragnarok/ Avengers: Endgame. And I was wonder if anyone would be intrested such mighty hammer.
Backstory is pretty short. I've watched video on YouTube made by Propshop which made hammer for movie. And you can see in this video. What materials were used during production.

So according to Propshop's video:
Round runes on top are METAL
Hammer main part - 3D Printed ( but I will cast this part out of resin since will add to the hammer much proper weight)
Rings on handle - METAL
Leather Segments are of course LEATHER
Pommel - METAL

So I made prototype exactly the same way. Please let me know what you think and let me know if anyone is intrested in such hammer ;)

Sorry for photo quality but those are stills from short movie and making video that we've made for hammer ;)

Last edited:
depending price and other details.... interested.

update: I'd also like to see some normal pics of it...

instead of screen grabs..

some of the lines look like they might be 'off/not straight'? Is that by design? And is there a 'hero' "Round runes on top" part/piece?

how was the 'rune/text' done on the top metal piece? engraved with mill or something? etched with chemicals?

Last edited:
Wow, nice work again Elilay, waiting to know the price as well as i'm a bit short on money, but this is interesting! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back