Screen Accurate PT Yoda Lightsaber?

What is the most screen accurate (non Clone Wars) Yoda lightsaber hilt currently sold?

Thanks and MTFBWY
If your looking for one maybe just keep your eye open for the right flash and make your own. I was going to say maybe Master Replicas, but it's inaccurate.

uhbVjvB.jpg
5hrP6rO.jpg

If your looking for one maybe just keep your eye open for the right flash and make your own. I was going to say maybe Master Replicas, but it's inaccurate.

View attachment 1547404View attachment 1547405
Great idea! Until I have the inclination/skill to build my own, I prefer to buy from those who have the experience combined with the knowledge of accuracy. Love this community, and buying from others is one of my favorite aspects. Sweet Yoda you have though!

MTFBWY

The master replicas was used in the mandalorian, so I guess it goes from inaccurate to screen actual lol. I like the rots version with the control box guard. Those flashes are hard to find now, I’m planning a scratch/hardware build in the near future, the knurled end is proving difficult to find a piece for. I was thinking of using a knurled thumb screw. I’ve seen people use film canister lids or bottle tops, but I like the idea of it being all metal.

The correct yoda for the book of boba fett is actually the “battle damaged” yoda. There are a few differences between the battle damage and none battle damage

So if you want 100% accurate BoBF yoda, it’s the battle damage one

Just splitting hairs, but isn't technically the first time we have seen a physical Yoda saber prop the one from BOBF? That would make the one used there, which I believe Halliwax correct on, the most accurate. The TPM visual dictionary saber was never on screen and the AOTC and ROTS were all cg.

Just splitting hairs, but isn't technically the first time we have seen a physical Yoda saber prop the one from BOBF? That would make the one used there, which I believe Halliwax correct on, the most accurate. The TPM visual dictionary saber was never on screen and the AOTC and ROTS were all cg.
Correct-o-mondo buddy!

Agreed totally, and understand exactly where you are coming from. Do you know who may sell either an AotC / RotS model based off of the CGI version or the BOBF version?

Also found these two.

I'm thinking somebody else made a run, but I can't recall who

I noticed a couple of differences between the saber in BoBF and Master Replicas' ROTS saber
* The emitter shroud looks as if it has been squashed in, because it is not sitting as high up
* There is a circular groove in the bottom instead of a circle of printed copyright text
* The silver detail inside the emitter is wider.

Otherwise, it has the green LED and dark shroud-retaining knob like MR's ROTS saber, not the clear LED and silver knob like the MR AOTC saber.

There are good shots of the BoBF saber prop in The Mandalorian Experience thread (SW-Celebration '22).
It is not a modified MR ROTS saber, but it has similar scratches. The (wider) emitter insert has a ring of holes and a brass centre that hadn't been visible on screen.

I have “the little one” from saberbay. I’m not sure how accurate it is, but it’s a nice piece and suits me just fine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back