Screen accurate Luke ANH Saber

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NeoRutty

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, I bet you guys get NO sleep at night worrying about these things. Now go play! :)
That is correct sir.

I've lost years off my life over Rivets or screws on ESB Luke...

I'm going with screws... hopefully I won't miss those last 5 years of my life (they aren't the fun ones anyway)

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is correct sir.

I've lost years off my life over Rivets or screws on ESB Luke...

I'm going with screws... hopefully I won't miss those last 5 years of my life (they aren't the fun ones anyway)
I'm going with rivets myself :)

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Didn't even notice that....*gape*

In all seriousness, I also didn't know the mylar appeared first in ESB. Thanks..dude lol

Cadger

Ok. So no mylar around the clamp for ANH. But should it be the clamp with the paint filled lettering or the one with the more sublte lettering?

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Okay either I believe that most paint wore off after heavy use as a flashgun ... or sometimes I just thought there was no paint originally on any clamp and the 'black' is just accumulated dirt which you can wipe off easily . . . so no worries or any loss of sleep over that . . . now I'm off to play . . . with my lightsaber ... swooshhh ... shwing :wacko

Chaim