Unlimited Run Screen Accurate Aluminum U-Channel for the ROTJ E-11

GCLAMBERT89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For me, this has been a long time coming. I have spent years searching for the right track/channel that matches the shape and material of the original pieces used for the U-channel on the ROTJ E-11 prop, but never found anything that fit my standards. After purchasing multiple items, only to be disappointed, I came to the conclusion that I would have to produce them myself.

I have spent a lot of time and a bit of money to arrive at this result. A lot of trial and error, but very much worth it! These pieces are indistinguishable from the original U-channel used on the ROTJ E-11 prop. The measurements of the U-channel are based on careful photogrammetry work that I conducted using multiple images of the original prop.

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
You will receive seven pieces of correct length U-channel, made of 22 gauge aluminum, trimmed and de-burred.
ROTJ UCHANNEL 2.jpg

ROTJ UCHANNEL 1.jpg
2F69385C-05BA-49F7-B310-C0036B2CF837.jpeg
63659FD1-449D-42C6-92D5-725DACBE9295.jpeg
EE1959FB-92F0-4AEA-82B1-3B14F615B71D.jpeg

PRICE:
$60 per set (+$15 for pre-punched holes and rivets)

Last edited:
I wanted to update everyone. I just received all the material today to finish making the rest of the sets. I under estimated on my original order, but now I have more than enough. I will be getting these going tonight and tomorrow, hopefully I can get them shipped out Saturday morning.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back