Unlimited Run screen accurate aluminum U-channel for Return of the Jedi E-11 blaster

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just received more metal today from my supplier. Going to keep plugging away at making more sets! I will contact each of you interested in sets once I have them ready and in hand.

justjoseph63

OK, I received my set today so time for a review:

In a word, AWESOME! The quality and craftsmanship are phenomenal. I am an accuracy nut, and although I had to wait a bit for delivery (life gets in the way) it was literally worth every cent to get these and finally finish my ROTJ blaster.
Thank you, George

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, I received my set today so time for a review:

In a word, AWESOME! The quality and craftsmanship are phenomenal. I am an accuracy nut, and although I had to wait a bit for delivery (life gets in the way) it was literally worth every cent to get these and finally finish my ROTJ blaster.
Thank you, George
I appreciate the love man! I look forward to seeing the end result! Please feel free to share here once they are installed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.