Unlimited Run screen accurate aluminum U-channel for Return of the Jedi E-11 blaster

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump
I have 10 more sets ready to go out.
9CD91033-FD0C-455E-B051-D8210C3E1692.jpeg

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My apologies for being MIA for the past 6 months. Being a new father and starting a new career had me putting other things in my life on hold. I have had many people message me over the last several requesting sets of these U channels. I am going to start producing 10 more sets to make beginning tomorrow.

Finns Forge

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My apologies for being MIA for the past 6 months. Being a new father and starting a new career had me putting other things in my life on hold. I have had many people message me over the last several requesting sets of these U channels. I am going to start producing 10 more sets to make beginning tomorrow.
I need 2

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Material has been ordered and should arrive hopefully by end of the week. :cool:

PRICE UPDATE: Due to the cost of materials going up, any order after today will now be $55 per set. In addition, I will also add pre-punched holes and rivets for an additional $15.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.