Unlimited Run screen accurate aluminum U-channel for Return of the Jedi E-11 blaster

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For me, this has been a long time coming. I have spent years searching for the right track/channel that matches the shape and material of the original pieces used for the U-channel on the ROTJ E-11 prop, but never found anything that fit my standards. After purchasing multiple items, only to be disappointed, I came to the conclusion that I would have to produce them myself.

I have spent a lot of time and a bit of money to arrive at this result. A lot of trial and error, but very much worth it! These pieces are indistinguishable from the original U-channel used on the ROTJ E-11 prop. The measurements of the U-channel are based on careful photogrammetry work that I conducted using multiple images of the original prop.

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
You will receive seven pieces of correct length U-channel, made of 22 gauge aluminum, trimmed and de-burred.
ROTJ UCHANNEL 2.jpg

ROTJ UCHANNEL 1.jpg
2F69385C-05BA-49F7-B310-C0036B2CF837.jpeg
63659FD1-449D-42C6-92D5-725DACBE9295.jpeg
EE1959FB-92F0-4AEA-82B1-3B14F615B71D.jpeg

PRICE:
$55 per set (+$15 for pre-punched holes and rivets)

Last edited:

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to update everyone. I just received all the material today to finish making the rest of the sets. I under estimated on my original order, but now I have more than enough. I will be getting these going tonight and tomorrow, hopefully I can get them shipped out Saturday morning.

GCLAMBERT89

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the rest of the sets complete and will be shipping them out today to those who have paid. Thank you all!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.