"Scream" Trilogy Costume Lifesize Props Memoribilia Display

Been slowly but surely getting my office/movie memorabilia/game room set up. First completed display is my "Scream" stuff:

Lifesize Ghostface mannequin w/ movie accurate 'sparkly' robe, mask and Buck 120 replica.

*disregard the Saving Private Ryan helmet on bottom shelf (I had no place else to put it).

'Talking Scream phone' and "Killer's disguise" display (featuring a Funworld Fearsome Faces, robe, Scream 1/2 style Voice changer and Scream 3 style Killer cell phone).

Personalized autographed mask by Henry Winkler from when I met him in 2011.

Personalized autographed photo of Scott Foley from when I wrote him back in 2011.

Jamie Kennedy signed 8x10 (ebay) and Tagged RDS Fearsome Faces.

Some cool shots with a floor lamp and a dimmer.

I have three more mannequin lifesize displays in the works but those will take a little time, though they all are nearly complete.
Hope some of y'all found this interesting...

Thanks for looking!
Mike

Last edited:
Re: "Scream" Trilogy Costume Lifesize Props Memoribilia Display

Hi Mike,
What model of cellular do you have? It looks close to Billy's phone.
Very nice display btw

Sorry for the uber late reply. JUST seeing this...

Phone is an Audiovox brand cellular phone from the early 2000's. The phone is VERY similar to what the Killer in 'Scream 3' used.

Thanks for the comments,
Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice display- love he's hiding in the closet! Did you make the robe or buy one?

Thank you! Robe was made by "Public Enemy Studios". Not sure if they still make them.

Thanks for the comments,
Mike

Re: "Scream" Trilogy Costume Lifesize Props Memoribilia Display

Sorry for the uber late reply. JUST seeing this...

Phone is an Audiovox brand cellular phone from the early 2000's. The phone is VERY similar to what the Killer in 'Scream 3' used.

Thanks for the comments,
Mike

Thanks a lot for the info!

Looks very nice... U always wanted to have the costume and 2 o3 3 smaller props... Just missing the photo of Sydney's Mom... Check out the paper prop section... :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back