Scream Canister

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Valor, I have started painting my Veepy Scream Can. Any tips for weathering? Your paint job is superb and I know I am not going to be able to make it as nice, but any tips are welcome!
Thank you sir. What I did was rather easy. I think I used a dark dbrown acrylic like Burnt Sienna to do some washes in the corners. Wherever dirt and oil might gather. You can do more or less. Just keep applying in small areas and wiping it back off. Ten I hit some of the high edges with dry brush od silver. To simulate worn-off paint. Again, you can do more, even adding paint chips.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gnolivos

Sr Member
Thanks valor! So I actually was going to give a silver base coat and then the yellow. And the was gonna scratch a few areas to reveal the silver. Thanks for the information I will change course !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.