scratch-build Blade Runner Fun Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pulseriflefan

It was really a challenge for me to scratch-build Deckards "Doppelgänger" gun but the result makes a ton of fun cus it`s still able to fire rubber bullets :D

I made all parts myself except the Steyr magazin base & clip (modern version).

Base Revolver was a EG six shooter pop gun.

Bolt action is working too :lol

Stephan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Stefan....that´s too cool.

I´d also be interested in some WIP-pics :)

Markus

Pulseriflefan

Thanks guys :D

Here are some unplugged images :

I modified the pop gun with a longer barrel cus the original barrel was far too short for the blaster.

The bolt handle is made of aluminium.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Prop Runner@Mar 13 2006, 04:40 AM
But who's "Decker"?    :p
Rich Decker. :D

And, by the way, love the blaster. The blow-apart shots are very educational. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Anything called a "fun blaster" has to be good.

It good to see people doing so much of their own work. :thumbsup
I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Pulseriflefan

well, I dunno much about Airsoft Revolvers but that build-up should be work on every Airsoft gun as well :D

Originally posted by Flagg@Mar 13 2006, 12:58 PM
Very cool. I love the fact that it still shoots.
[snapback]1204702[/snapback]​