Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

Made this for John

Accurate Hoth blaster. Real MGC, Real Scope, Real V8 pistons with correct piston screws.

Field Marshall, scope mount bracket, brass spacer, motor/coil greeblies, and flash hider.

I made the disc, as the shipped FM part was stepped and didn't look correct.

Attachments

• 06102020_0004.jpg
    06102020_0004.jpg
    629 KB · Views: 218
  • 06102020_0006.jpg
    06102020_0006.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 06102020_0008.jpg
    06102020_0008.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 192
scottjua I'd love to own some form of vintage DL-44 - but no idea how I would ever get one into Australia (I could buy an MGC mauser here, but I'd want someone like you to do the heavy lifting, which would mean travel both ways!). Have you had any experience/luck with this?

I think THERE you need permits for replicas... at least in some states? I don't begin to understand the ins and outs of Australia's laws. BUT I know people have them and I've shipped there... but I think in all aspects the buyers got their permits lined up.

IF you want the closest to a real Mauser version... then the Field Marshall steel Mauser replica would be the best bet. The MGC can probably be sent back and forth... but double check your laws on getting it back. Coming here shouldn't be a problem aside from cost to ship

It's got the serial numebr so all good there. I really debated getting one but went for it in the end. It looks great and there's tons of pieces. I'm in the middle of other DL-44 builds so this may sit for a bit, but I may just tackle the sanding and bluing to get it fully protected while it sits.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back