Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

Hey Scott, have you looked into posting on Vimeo? Way more clean/presentable place to present your videos, and it's all the same on the viewer's end. They won't limit what you post, as it's mostly for filmmakers and other creators to showcase their own original content. Can't recommend Vimeo enough. Obviously they don't have Youtube's viewer base, but if you're mostly embedding your videos in places like the RPF or Facebook, it's all the same.

Hey Scott, have you looked into posting on Vimeo? Way more clean/presentable place to present your videos, and it's all the same on the viewer's end. They won't limit what you post, as it's mostly for filmmakers and other creators to showcase their own original content. Can't recommend Vimeo enough. Obviously they don't have Youtube's viewer base, but if you're mostly embedding your videos in places like the RPF or Facebook, it's all the same.

I haven't really thought about it since everything is in place... but I could multi post in the future

This is where the fun begins...
Great stuff and glad to see you bounce back from the youtube bs.
Been a fan of your work from way back in the day like 2007 or so. Sucks your channel is gone there was some great stuff there. I have never done the patreon thing but now I might. Especially if you do a vid showing what your collection of 1:6 scale heads is all about.
In fact... I may have bought a sideshow bespin Luke from you? Let me know if you remember selling one where the holster strap was busted off but included.
Maybe it was somebody else.
Anyway... Great stuff! Very glad to see you still doing your thing.

My youtube is still up, just no longer monetized.

I never had a sideshow bespin Luke that I've sold. I have the Hot toys duo with custom heads though. ^_^

I'll do a collection video sometime soon for youtube.

Field Marshall E11 kit, with the following real Sterling parts:

Real Grip/handle
Real Folding Stock
Real Back Receiver Cap
Real M38 Scope
Real Hengstler Counter
Real metalmites in power cylinders.
Real Magazine

Attachments

• DSC_3103.jpg
    DSC_3103.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_3104.jpg
    DSC_3104.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_3105.jpg
    DSC_3105.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_3106.jpg
    DSC_3106.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_3107.jpg
    DSC_3107.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_3108.jpg
    DSC_3108.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_3110.jpg
    DSC_3110.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_3111.jpg
    DSC_3111.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_3112.jpg
    DSC_3112.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 163

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back