Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

cheviot

As wardrobe items have started turning up for Scott Pilgrim Vs The World I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for people to post their acquisitions.

First up, some production made Clash at Demonhead shirts that didn't seem to make it into the final cut of the film

kasr3c.jpg

And lastly for now... production made but definitely not screen used, a possible prototype of Todd Ingram's shirt (note the black band around the neck and arms)

2s13pdv.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.. thanks for sharing these. Young Neil's shirt also appears to be variant made for the production or is it the bright photo that is throwing off the actual grey color?

Nice.. thanks for sharing these. Young Neil's shirt also appears to be variant made for the production or is it the bright photo that is throwing off the actual grey color?

Young Neil's shirt itself is gray under normal light, but as the photo shows, the top half has a reddish cast. Given how that coloring only covers a portion of the shirt it may have been stained by something sitting atop it. That color does not appear to be printed.

I'll be posting more pics of things next week as they arrive.

Everyone should check out this eBay seller! They have a large amount of actual items from the film, and say they're going to post up more!
http://myworld.ebay.com/la_stranger/

I totally bought Scotts hat from her, and she says she has two of Pattels jackets!
*Edit

I was just talking with her, and she said she's going to wait until after new years to post up more stuff, but if you're looking for anything specific, she said she's willing to take and all questions/requests for pictures.

Last edited:
Now this one is a stretch... but I think its a match... Ramona's t-shirt from the day after
Edit: Confirmed from the DVD special features.
34ynsxw.jpg

Last edited:
Well if you do decide to part with that Lucas Lee gear you know where to go :love
I missed out on one of the Lucas Lee jackets on eBay recently and just can't let it go! :lol

I think its only fair too mention that some of this stuff wasn't screenused but production made.

Its been a bit of a minefield on ebay recently with this Scott Pilgrim stuff, people coming out of woodwork from everywhere claiming this is his t-shirt from a universal sale etc. The availability of replicas has just made it worse.

Im glad you guys have gotten stuff for the prices you paid....mostly fair from what I have seen but given that most of the eBay stuff came from the same costume reselller who seems to have quite a bit of the same pieces I wouldn't overpay for any of it.

I think its only fair too mention that some of this stuff wasn't screenused but production made.

Its been a bit of a minefield on ebay recently with this Scott Pilgrim stuff, people coming out of woodwork from everywhere claiming this is his t-shirt from a universal sale etc. The availability of replicas has just made it worse.

Im glad you guys have gotten stuff for the prices you paid....mostly fair from what I have seen but given that most of the eBay stuff came from the same costume reselller who seems to have quite a bit of the same pieces I wouldn't overpay for any of it.

Oh absolutely. We've discussing the production made status of these items in the scott pilgrim shirt thread, in particular the Todd Ingram shirt (black bindings around sleeves and collar, not white) and the Young Neil shirt.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back