Interest Scott Pilgrim shirts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Years and years ago when the movie was new, I did several runs of shirts from Scott Pilgrim. Would anybody be interested in a new run? I can offer again:

The SP heart shirt (Smashing Pumpkins)
CBC
GGG
Fantastic 4 1/2
Clash at Demonhead tour shirt (has tour dates on the back)
And Laamberry has also given me her screen for SARS, so I can do that one as well.

The other shirts could be considered as well, but I have no interest in them personally so I'd need to get a good number of sign-ups to make it worth while. All the ones I listed I'd do if we got to 5 shirts. So who's interested?

(Ignore the circle, that was a spot of damage when I sold off the last few shirts years ago)

Oh, and lastly, these will be made from new screens, and the SP heart shirt will have more accurate distressing to the silver layer of ink, with the green showing through.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Depends on the shirt. I'm remaking all the screens because the shop I used to use threw them all out, and I'm doing the printing myself this time. The number of screens and type of shirt used dictates the prices. When the actual American Apparel shirt is still available, like for the CBC and 4 1/2, the price would be higher, unless everybody decides they'd prefer the cheaper Canvas brand shirts. For the solid colors like the GGG and the Demonhead, I plan to find a cheaper shirt (not lower quality) than the AA because paying $20 for a plain black tee is absurd. Because I'm making them myself, I don't have access to the wholesale pricing a print shop would get. I'm aiming to make them all between $20-25, though. Actual AA tees would bring it up a bit higher probably. I don't have solid pricing on those just yet. If there's enough interest, I can give a solid price before taking any orders.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Canvas ringers do appear to come in women's cuts now, so that should be an option.

Monkey540

Sr Member
What about the RB Bass one, or the Sharpie one? I'm interested in some if you can do 2xl, is there a comparison for sizing?

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think the bass shirt is definitely doable. Sharpie could be done as well if there's enough interest. Now that I'm doing them myself there are more possibilities because of the lack of minimum orders. It just means a slight price increase.

Canvas ringers tend to run a little slim and a
bit longer in the body.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK,I just talked to Laamberry, and she's also going to be providing her screens for the rock band bass, zero, and Todd's skull shirt.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, so there's definitely interest here. Everybody who has posted in this thread or expressed interest, please subscribe to the thread. I'm going to order all of the supplies to make the new screens, I expect it to take a little while for everything to arrive and for the first few of them to get off the ground, plus I'm leaving the country for a couple weeks at the end of next month and I'll be unable to work on anything while I'm gone. It will be a little while before the run actually begins, but I will post updates here as I move forward with the screens, and when the time comes I'll turn this thread into an active run.

To be clear, these are the shirts that are definitely getting made:

SP Heart
SARS
Fantastic 4 1/2
Clash at Demonhead
Bass
Zero
Todd's skull shirt

If at least 5 people sign up for each, I can do:

CBC
Gideon (GGG)
Sharpie
Astroboy
Any other that I can't think of at the moment.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm pretty sure there's always been a screen accurate version of that one available for sale elsewhere. If not though, yea I could do it.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It did not. The interest was pretty low and I've been pretty short on time. I have screens for the SP heart shirt (improved actually, new screens), so I could theoretically do some individual shirts on commission, but the price would be something like $30-35 each.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am interested in grabbing a few of these. Todd's shirt and clash at demon head for sure.