Scott Marshall's P1 Sculpt

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
This is going to be the **** right here...a P1 head that Scott Marshall is working on. He's only roughed it in, but you can immediately tell that its going to be epic. Based on his previous work, I am probably going to **** the bed each time he updates - thats how excited I am. I get stoked anytime I see anything with P1, and Scott's work is so accurate, detailed and covered in awesome sauce...this is going to be a fun ride to watch as it progresses!

58078_168698026499856_100000789807062_301746_5678545_n.jpg.png

I agree, Jason. I haven't been this excited since Lee's P1 sculpt. If anything, Scott is more consistent in updates ;) (Just messing, Lee) All ribbing aside, both are killer artists & any advancement on P1 sculpts is just awesome.

I'm tracking this topic & I can't wait to see what Scott does.

woooohooooooooooo more sculpts AGAIN, this must be year of the sculpts i tell ya. ;)

What you using for a armature there scott? i see a neckring that is not made of clay. is that a bust taken from one of your elders?

saving on clay hehe sneaky sneaky

EDIT : just noticed you did not sculpt a neckring on your elders, so the bust cant be one of them.

so whats underneath Scott?

Gigitty, gigitty, gigitty...This may be the end-all be-all! Of course, by the time I hit "Add Reply", the first casting will be pulled and painted...

Scott said there's about 4 hours of work in that picture and he...uh...now please make sure you're sitting down for this next part...he uh...said he...uh...wants to finish it by Wednesday. Now I'm scared, excited and stoked all at the same time ! !

And you know, it really won't matter when Scott finishes this. No one will be booing or scoffing him if its not done by Wednesday or next week. Its his drive and determination to get this finished by Wednesday that I'm impressed with.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back