Scott Marshall / NeoKazama Elder

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys,

Well I took a small break for a day of working on Kyle's suit and I wanted to work on an SM elder mask that i had. After seen Jason's P1 paintjob it def inspired me and well i wanted to make my P1 elder version. This mask once is done with elder dreads and P2 beads will be for sale, probably by monday.

But i really hope you guys like it

Chris

NOW SOME PICS !!!

CIMG0206.jpg

CIMG0204.jpg

CIMG0203.jpg

I love that you are one of the only other people beisdes myself that frequently start Threads on a Saturday!!

I am always on the Lair on the weekends, and this place is always DEAD!

You are turning out to be quite the painter, lets see some veins on this guy. I know your not done so I wont offer any criticism. Just enthusiam and support!

KICK IT!

Here is a suggestion, give him a Prison Tat Tear Drop!!

BTW I like the Avatar pic! Very appropriate, SUIT UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

LOL thank you guys..

Yeah saturday is my main day to paint...

Are you looking at pics on your iphone again... well my 12.1 pxl camera cant take pics of veins i think.. but they are there... inside mouth and on mandibles... im trying my best.. but def needs a bit more work.. like George said more blending.. I love to always have you guys criticism, but just dont rip me a new one.. im a noob for ****** Sake !!

About the avatar.. yeah.. my suit will be under wraps until the con... no one will see it !!! BUAHAHHAHAAAA

I completely adore the black spots on his crown. :p
The brown turning brighter into somewhat yellow/sand towards the middle is nice, you're definitely getting better and better by every time you paint, its great to see! Im gonna stare at that crown again...
Sending you a PM later. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back