Scott (Bovine13)...where Is My Mask?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

Scott, I really didn't want to do this, but after months of nothing from you, I really feel like I have no choice. You have had my half mask for over a year (possibly close to two years), and all you have to do is send it back to me. I don't care if it's not finished, I just want it back.

I know things have been hard for you, believe me, they've been hard for me over the last year too, but I've still managed to get stuff out to people when I owe it to them.

So that's it...all you need to do is put it in a box and send it back to the address that I gave you in a PM back in november. If there's some reason you are unable to do this, please TELL ME, and I will make other arrangements, my sister in law lives in houston and could probably pick it up if I asked nicely. I shouldn't have to, but I will just in order to get this finished with. But if you don't talk to me, then I can't do anything at all.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

My apologies man. I finished it up awhile back, put it up on my materials cabinet to dry and forgot all about it. Your right, this has taken way too long and I opologize for it. It is done though and I took some pictures today so youll know im not jerkig you around. Its pretty dark like you asked for. I hope you like it. Again, sorry for how this went down. All me.

Cheers man. Hope all is well with you and yours.

HezsMask001.jpg

HezsMask002.jpg

HezsMask003.jpg

HezsMask004.jpg

Bovine13

Cool. Im glad you like it. Ill try and get to the post tomorrow, if not Monday for sure. Ill pm you here with a tracking number.

Chhers man.