Score of my lifetime. SL ANH Vader face mask.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vader45

Sr Member
I have a huge score coming and it's Vader related. That's all I will say for now.

I'll update this thread when he arrives.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
Whatever it is (what is it?), I know it's gonna make my mouth water with jealousy. So I will say, even now, congratulations!

vader45

Sr Member
Whatever it is (what is it?), I know it's gonna make my mouth water with jealousy. So I will say, even now, congratulations!
This was probably the only chance I had to buy this specific well known authentic cast. I actually got a loan to buy it because I didn't want to pass it up. Being second hand I didn't have time to save up before it sells