Sci-Fi & Fantasy film deleted scenes

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I think that Tron scene was on the 25th anniversary release that I have. I know they had a few scenes that were cut. It's probably on the blueray now.

micdavis

Master Member
Sure can see why they re-shot the Kirk dying stuff. Not that what they finally did was much better.

Some cool stuff.

SmilingOtter

Master Member
I hadn't seen the Two Towers clip. That was pretty funny, though I suppose they felt having Legolas be better than Gimli at pretty much everything was getting a bit extreme.

CB2001

Master Member
I think that Tron scene was on the 25th anniversary release that I have. I know they had a few scenes that were cut. It's probably on the blueray now.
Yeah, the deleted scene is on the 35th Anniversary two-disc DVD (which I a proud to have). Believe it or not, Steven Lisberger had stated that he wishes he hadn't deleted the scene.