Schwarzenegger bust

wilysteve

Sr Member
Hi all,

I recently made this head for a client to display as John Matrix from Commando. A friend of mine from another forum directed me over here and said you might be interested to see it because he works quite well as Dutch too, so here he is:

DSCN1824.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve.

DSCN1824.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg

Well Steve, you've certainly captured Col. Matrix in all his pissed off glory. I'll always remember that film as the one that had a big Australian guy playing the lead bad ass, who played the same role in the Road Warrior. Platinum silicone I'll wager, correct?

Amazing work mate, everything about it is quailty

To capture a likeness so perfectly without using a lifecast is a true talent mate

The hair and the paint job is just the icing on the cake.

would look amazing painted up as Dutch displayed next to a big Predator bust maybe all mudded up

I don't know what oneye is talking about ? try squinting your eyes mate and look in the mirror to see how your whole facial structure changes all over bringing the forehead down and the check muscles up, it looks perfect, go watch a film with Arnie doing that look :D

He looks like he smelled an industrial sized fart.
The eyes and area around them seem off.

It looks very naturalistic overall, especially the skin. However, I do agree that the eyes are a bit off as well as some of the wrinkles around the forehead and other areas of the face. Close likeness, but just a bit off.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back