Scarlet Spider

Beavit

I am working on a Scarlet Spider cosplay (Bens first costume) and been having a few issues. I got my hoodie, arm bands, and leg bands but I wanna try to find a place online that sells urethane spiders that go on the front and the back to give it that gloss look to it. Then the issue with the eyes. I would love to try and make them white which I can see out of but others can't really see back into. What would be a good way to go about that? Or is there anywhere online that sells suits like that?

I know that Spidey4Fun has made the urethane spiders for a Scarlet Spider costume, you can try and contact him about those! He also has great eye frames, but if you wanted to make your own, most people use a "splatter screen" with one side painted white and the other side painted black, that helps make it so you can see out and people can't see in!

Hey I'm putting together this costume as well. I've actually tried emailing Spidey4Fun about frames but have gotten no response. Also, personally, I've seen urethane spiders on hoodies and they really look bad to me. I'd say do it with paint and stencil (most likely the way Ben did it). Check out BinaryJungle who actually did this really well.

Scarlet Spider Card Template 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I was actually thinking of doing a scarlet costume myself, but Spidey4fun is busy and haven't gotten a response. All i really wanted from him was the mask. But I still plan on doing the hoodie for casual wear. I found the perfect hoodie on ebay from korea, the color at fitting is great. I plan on painting the spider on. I found a youtube video on a simple way to paint it.
DIY- paint a shirt using stenciling - YouTube

McGarnagle: Funny, I checked ebay about a month ago and was surprised I couldn't find a Scarlet hoodie there, good job finding it! I also like the color swap you did on your profile pic, I think the blue tights actually look better.

Hey I'm putting together this costume as well. I've actually tried emailing Spidey4Fun about frames but have gotten no response. Also, personally, I've seen urethane spiders on hoodies and they really look bad to me. I'd say do it with paint and stencil (most likely the way Ben did it). Check out BinaryJungle who actually did this really well.

Scarlet Spider Card Template 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Pm sent trigga

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back