Scarlet Spider costume

Aliaz

Figured I would get a thread started to help me motivate me to get this one started.

Planning a Scarlet Spider with inspiration from a few different variants.

The suit will be the one from the PS4 game, using this pattern: PS4 Scarlet Spider Undersuit (No shading) | Cyan Man Designs
I like the added details as opposed to just a red bodysuit.

As for the faceshell I am leaning towards this one, something about those big lenses just speak to me.
shell.jpg

For webshooters I have decided on these from IASD Props, cause I like the flat look of the web canisters.
webshooters.jpg

The belt I will be using is this one:
bälte.jpg

The plan is to attach the belt canisters were the holes in the belt are. As for the buckle I am not sure, I will either replace the one on the belt or make something to sit infront of the current buckle. The ankle pouches I will use mobile phone pouches with straps.

The hoodie I am going for a bit more "modern look" with a sleeveless training hoodie that I will spray paint the spider onto.
hoodie.jpg

I will order the faceshell and webshooters now just to get started. Since I am planning to lose some weight the suit will have to wait.

*edit* fixed the pictures.

Last edited:
Awesome choice and there's something to be said for the Scarlet Spider costume.Loved the design as soon as I saw it in the comics back then.Good luck with your project ! I hope it'll be a success

Awesome choice and there's something to be said for the Scarlet Spider costume.Loved the design as soon as I saw it in the comics back then.Good luck with your project ! I hope it'll be a success

Great to see a classic Spiderman costume!! Remember when this costume debuted!!
Thanks guys! Scarlet Spider has been my favorite ever since I picked up a copy of one of the last issues of the clone saga at a friends house randomly while browsing comics. This is my favorite spider costume by far.

Looking good, although I personally don't like the (thick) edges on the lenses.In the comic books it was just one smooth surface

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back