Scarface Predator Mask

StaggzCosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve had this thing sitting around for a couple of years, and thought now was as good of a time as ever to give it a paint job....
I filled the left eye with latex to give it the “gouged out” look to match my reference..... I’m not a big fan of the bright yellows that neca did on the figure, so I decided to go with a more brownish green, with yellow as the base color.
A few notes... I still need to use some thick perma wet coats on the teeth and tusks. Also, I’m waiting for some quills to arrive, and I need to make some dreads. The next step is to attach the quills and finish painting the neck seal black. This was my first time doing any sort of organic paint, so it was an interesting learning curve.

IMG_8796.jpg
IMG_8797.jpg
IMG_8818.jpg
IMG_8819.jpg
IMG_8820.jpg
IMG_8821.jpg
IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8823.jpg
IMG_8799.jpg

51562156_979204948956225_165390072353390592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Starting to add in the quills... I'm leaving the quills over the scar a more natural white/yellow color with black tips. This helps to show that the area underneath is different and scarred as compared to the regular all black quills. It's not accurate, but in this case, I'm not super concerned on how accurate it is to the game as I think it will probably be just a display piece. I still need to finish painting the neck seal, maybe I'll get around to it tonight? ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back