Scarecrow Gass leak effect

TheRealWaples

I'm making Scarecrow from the Arkham Knight video game. And I want to make the gass canisters leak smoke in the front

Im thinking about using 140round paintball canisters as the gass cannisters, and am thinking of using vape pens to have the front 2 canisters leak smoke. I need a flow of air to keep the vape pens from buring out and am debating if I should use compressed air from a pint ball gun with a manifold. or will multiple small computer fans be enough to blow mist out of the vape pens. Or is there another method that would work better?

Attachments

• PaintballHolder_01.jpg
    PaintballHolder_01.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 179
  • TheScarecrow-Arkham_Knight.jpg
    TheScarecrow-Arkham_Knight.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 164
Look could also look at model trains, they make vapor smoke rigs for smoke stacks. Or look at dry fog systems for plants or gaming. Adding a green LED to these will enhance the effect. There is a complete unit with LEDs that will create a cold fire effect.

Look could also look at model trains, they make vapor smoke rigs for smoke stacks. Or look at dry fog systems for plants or gaming. Adding a green LED to these will enhance the effect. There is a complete unit with LEDs that will create a cold fire effect.
Just be careful breathing all this in

Have you looked at those Ultrasonic Mist Makers you get for aromatherapy units and/or indoor water features? You could probably pipe the mist with one.

Why not some dry ice pellets in a small water resivoir? Keep the ones you're not using in a small insulated pack on your costume.

Way safer than trying to jury rig lithium Pepower vape pens to do something. Plus, even if your just using water in the pens, eventually everything is gonna get wet and icky.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back