Scarecrow "Arkham " cowl and hood

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is gorgeous! Please pass along the highest of compliments. That looks terrifying in the best way.

IAmTheClayman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh my god, this is mind-boggling! I'd love to know what the process for this was - is it gauze embedded/glued onto the original sculpt or is there other stuff going on as well?

tecnoninja

The original sculpt is clean; the replicas are gauze embedded using the same material ( latex ) and then hand painted; in the pics both are replicas, just one not painted .

Doh2

Sr Member
Re: Scarecrow "Arkham " cowl and hood

That is legitimately scary looking! Great job.

Ron Tin Tin

That looks incredible ! I'm working on a Arkham scarecrow right now and am wondering what kind of latex you used and how much of it
sincerely Ron Tin Tin