Scar

Alienator

Scar Predator sculpture in WEDclay, this has been sculpted on a lifecast which will be later used as the core to create a latex skinned soft foam lined undermask to be used for costuming with bio helmets

Hope you like

Gerard

Scarfinisheda_net01.jpg

Scarfinisheda_net04.jpg

Scarfinishednet01.jpg

Scarfinisheda_net02.jpg

Yeah, loving the look despite not liking the original character. Mind shooting some close-ups of the texture? Love to check out the up close look of guys' work!

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Darth Pin I will try to take some pictures the next time It's unwrapped which should be for moulding

Eva, Yes im going to try earth magnets on this build and see how it goes

Mika, Yes, I produced a Movie sized AVP undermask (blank face) dreadlocks and Bio just prior to the first AVP film release

Here's one that was modified to fit with earth magnets, this was the first one I sculpted a few years back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22mXy0yu3sI

Thanks again Gerard

very nice. Scar was the coolest Predator Imo. iv been building him for liek 3 years now. every year i upgrade. so far im getting quite epic at it. got hands feet. armor. skin. mask. bio. i just need the backpack now pretty much. i wana damn spear though lol

Not a fan of the design "Scar" itself, but really enjoying the detail and structure you have going on there.
Very nice :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back